A zesty side that goes with any meal, parmesan tomatoes. It's easy to make and fits into your healthy meal plan or weight loss program. 1 serving = .5 protein and 1 tsp sugar.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
- 4 tomatoes, cut in half horizontally
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Place tomatoes cut- side up on a baking sheet.
Top with parmesan, oregano, salt and pepper.
Drizzle with oil.
Bake until tender, or about 15 minutes.
Serving Size: 1 serving = .5 protein and 1 tsp sugar