The perfect compliment to large family meals or a solid vegetarian option is here with this cheesy broccoli casserole. This meal can be frozen to warm and eat at another time. It's perfect when you're busy and want to stay on track on your weight loss program.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Yield: 4 side servings
Categories: Main Dishes, Side Dishes, Vegetarian
Cuisine: American Recipes
- 16 ounces frozen broccoli florets
- 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 green onions, chopped-1/2 cup total
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 pieces of cooked bacon (exclude if making vegetarian serving)
Boil the broccoli 4-5 minutes or just until tender, drain well.
- Spray dish
Use cooking spray to lightly cover a 2-quart casserole dish.
Mix place the cream cheese, cheddar, green onion, salt, pepper, and bacon together. Gently add in boiled broccoli.
Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes until bubbly.