A chicken recipe that you bake and broil results in a crispy and yummy dish. This easy-to-make main dish is ideal for everyone including people following a healthy weight loss program.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Categories: Chicken Recipes, Easy Dinners, Holiday, Lunch Ideas, Main Dishes
Cuisine: American Recipes
- 4 5oz boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup low fat sour cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced black pepper to taste
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- Pound chicken
Pound the chicken breasts flat and place them on a rimmed foil-lined baking sheet.
- Mix and spread mixture
Mix remaining ingredients and spread evenly over chicken.
Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
Keep the chicken on the center rack and proceed to broil for 5-7 minutes until topping is browned.