This Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe is a purposely healthier version of what you find in restaurants. Make this dip when you're looking for a hot and spicy flavor while on a weight loss program. Treat your friends and family with this tasty and healthy dip.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Categories: Appetizers, Chicken Recipes, Side Dishes
Cuisine: American Recipes
- 1/2 cup low fat sour cream
- 1/2 packet ranch seasoning packet
- 8 oz. low-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 2 cups chicken breast, cooked and shredded
Combine all ingredients.
Cook in the oven at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- Serving suggestion
Serving suggestion: enjoy with Dr. Lara's protein chips or fresh vegetables!