Taco Lettuce Wraps are the perfect main meal. Lunch or dinner, whatever your choice, these lettuce wraps will give you the classic taco taste with fewer carbs. They're healthier than the classic with 1 serving = 4 protein and .5 tsp sugar. Eat these wraps on your weight loss plan.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 large butter lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese, for serving
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions, for serving
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro, for serving
- 2 tbsp reduced-fat sour cream, for serving
- Cook beef
In a skillet, heat the olive oil on high and add the beef and cook for 20 minutes until fully cooked through.
After about 10 minutes of cooking, season with the garlic powder, cumin, and coriander, and cook the beef until cooked through.
- Place beef in bowl
Transfer the beef to a serving bowl.
Serve the beef with the lettuce serving as wraps, onion, cilantro, cheese, and sour cream.
Serving Size: 1/4 of total recipe